Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day...early!

I just spent about an hour finishing up my Valentines for tomorrow. Even though the kids can't have parties at school anymore, the teachers are doing stuff for it. I decided to be smart, and instead of going out and buying a hundred valentines at a ridiculous price, I made my own. I made a drawing of a bumble bee and wrote "Bee Mine." Then I made a hundred copies with the school copier on yellow paper. I'll upload a picture on here tomorrow. :]

Anyway, I'll probably do a longer post tomorrow about Valentine's Day, but my parents just returned home and they bought me a gift, so I thought I would go ahead and share that with you guys!

I absolutely LOVE giraffes, and so I think this was the best gift ever. He is so cute and tiny, and I tied the bow around his neck. :] I had a pretty bad night, so it was a good way to make it a little bit better.

Good night, all!
-Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Aw that giraffe is so cute! Hope you had a good Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete