Wednesday, May 23, 2012

How Pinteresting

I think by this point we're all pretty aware of what Pinterest is, and just how great it can be. There is so much inspiration there. I always repin a ton of food, and I think that has me convinced that I will eventually be a great cook. (I do hope that ends up being the case, but I will definitely have to work hard at it!) Anyway, today is the twenty-third, which means that Michael and I get married in four months. FOUR. That's so incredible to me! So, with marriage comes moving in together, and developing the style that our home will have. With this on my mind, and not much else to do during the day while he's back in our school town working, I've definitely found rooms that I have fallen in love with. So, without further ado, some of my favorite home things from Pinterest.




 I am sure it will be a long time before we have a place that looks anything like this. We will be in an apartment first, so you have to be careful about how you decorate since you cannot change too much. However, I love the organization in all of these rooms. It's something I'm going to have to spend a lot of time working on, but I think it would be great to have a nice, organized home that we enjoy.

What are your favorite things to repin?

No comments:

Post a Comment