Friday, April 6, 2012

Book Club Idea!

This has been on my mind for a little while now. I knew it was something I really wanted to do, but I was worried that with not very many followers, I would struggle to get enough people involved to make it work and last. However, I thought I would go ahead and explain what I would like to try, and then I will see how many people are interested, and if some of my wonderful followers would be willing to post something about it on their blog to possibly get more people involved.



Anyway, here is how it will work:
I would make a new blog in order to run the book club. It would just be a place where y'all could check in and see where we were in the current book, what we would be reading after that,  and have discussions after we are done reading. We might do some questionnaires about the books, just to see what y'all liked best and didn't like. Those you would be able to post on your blog, or you could make a blog just for the book club. However you would want to do it!

In order to pick the books we would read, I would post a few lists and you could choose your top two favorites. The list that got the most votes would be the one we would do. We could decide as a group how long we want to take on each book since people will have different schedules and what not. 

Anyway, it's really just an idea that I would really like to try out. So, if you think you would be interested in taking a part in the reading club, please just leave a comment letting me know, along with your blog or some way for me to get in touch with you.

Also, if you are a follower or just super awesome, and you would be willing to post about this and link your followers to my site that would be amazing!

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment